The perfect bike challenge for Washington state? Coffeeneuring, of course!
Simple concept: Ride your bike to 7 stops over 7 weekends, documenting the trips. If you’re not a coffee drinker, go for tea, hot chocolate, cider — anything in keeping with the spirit of taking a bike ride to a local venue and hanging out a while.
We kicked it off a couple of weeks ago and it’s rolling right along. Participants bike, sip, and tweet/blog/tell the world they’re doing it with the #coffeeneuring hashtag.
Read on for your chance to win, a list of the blog posts to date, and the Twitter action in the #1 Bicycle Friendly State in America.
Share Your Posts and Pictures and Be Entered to Win!
Writing your rides? Send your blog post our way to Louise-at-WAbikes.org. Don’t wait until the end to send it to us. We’ll share posts along the way to inspire others. We’d love to have a map, too, if you’ve put together a nice route someone else might enjoy.
Everyone who submits a blog post or Instagram picture to us will be entered into our prize drawing to win one of several oh-so-appropriate WA Bikes coffee mugs. Tag your photos with #coffeeneuring #WAbikes.Please select a valid form
- Coffeeneuring: A Bike Challenge Everyone Can Love (Washington Bikes, Oct. 1)
- Getting Ready for Coffeeneuring (The Interurban Cyclist, Oct. 5)
- First Coffeeneuring Ride: Zoka’s Coffee and Tea House (
- Weekend Wandering: New Shoes, a Long Run, and Coffeeneuring (Marathon Sam, Oct. 5)
- Coffeeneuring Trip #2 Bridge Coffee House and Shoreline News (The Interurban Cyclist, Oct. 11)
- Weekend Wrap-up: A Trail Race, Pumpkin Carving, Coffeeneuring (Marathon Sam, Oct. 12)
- Coffeeneuring Trip #3 and Bonus Bike Movie Review (The Interurban Cyclist, Oct. 19)
- Coffeeneuring 2014: The Halfway Mark (Bike Style Life, Oct. 20)
[…] weeks (any seasonally suitable beverage, not just coffee) as we did in 2014. You know you loved it; the participation showed on Twitter. Think of 30 Days of Biking as your training rides for those arduous coffee-shop […]
[…] This year is shaping up nicely for weekend treats outings, though. A coffeeneuring blog post on the Washington Bikes site got some people rolling who hadn’t heard of the challenge before. I put together a Storify version of the Washington state social media #coffeeneuring action over on the WA Bikes bl…. […]