Give to Washington Bikes
Help hold policymakers accountable for safe and accessible streets.
We’re dedicated to using our powerful statewide bike policy and advocacy work to retrofit Washington’s infrastructure to improve health, safety, and build up our communities.
Donors like you make it possible for Washington Bikes to host bicycle events like the Ride in the Rain Challenge and the Bike Everywhere Challenge.
Plus, our work in Olympia is chaging the lives of bicyclists and pedestrians — from passing our new safe passing law in 2019 to electing bike champions from Spokane to Vancouver and everywhere in between — and we rely on you to make it possible.
We invite you to be involved in our work:
Organizations: Businesses can partner with us in a variety of ways including sponsorship of events like the Washington Bike Summit.
Members: If you were a member of Washington Bikes before we merged with the Cascade Bicycle Club membership community, or if you have further questions about membership, click here.
Together we can grow bicycling throughout Washington!
Gifts to Washington Bikes are not tax-deductible. Donate today!
Donate to Washington Bikes via your Fred Meyer Rewards Card
The Kroger Co. Family of Stores is committed to supporting stronger communities, including Washington Bikes. To donate to WA Bikes via your Fred Meyer Rewards Card, link your card to WA Bikes through these easy steps:
Via the Fred Meyer app on your smartphone:
Thank you for giving to Washington Bikes!
Your contribution at work to make bicycling safe, convenient, and connected:
- Lead public policy change for more funding and better laws:
- $100 million in bike/walk investments for safety projects and trails in the last 10 years alone
- Over a dozen laws passed (and some bad ones blocked)
- Success working with agencies to improve road design and bicycle access
- Find and feature great bike travel destinations: Unforgettable experiences for you, a tourism boost for local economies
- Hold the statewide Washington Bike Summit, connecting advocates and professionals for better bicycling
- Get the next generation riding with middle-school PE classes that teach safe bicycling and walking skills