We’re working every day to make it safe, convenient, accessible, and fun so Washington Bikes. When you give today to Washington Bikes your tax-deductible gift contributes to our work:
- Growing bicycling in Washington state
- Leading public policy change for more funding and better laws
- Creating safe, inviting, healthy streets
- Promoting bike travel and tourism to boost local economies
- Helping local communities become more bike-friendly for everyone
We work every day to ensure that bicycling is accepted as a mainstream form of transportation and that everyone feels safe riding a bike to work and school, for errands and daily tasks, for travel, health, or competition.
Your contribution supports our safety and education programs and our advocacy on the local, state, and national level. We will apply your gift where it will do the greatest amount of good on all these fronts. Or feel free to let us know where you’d like to focus your investment.
Thank you for your contribution!
Other Ways to Support Washington Bikes
- Monthly Giving Program
Consider becoming a monthly donor for as little as $5/month and enjoy the certainty that your membership is always current, and with the knowledge we won’t spend your donated resources mailing out renewal notices. Call 206.224.9252 x300 to set this up.
- Purchase a Share the Road License Plate
- Give a Gift Membership
Fill out the membership form with the contact information of the person you wish to receive your gift membership, and check the box next to “this is a gift membership.”
- Give to Washington Bikes through your workplace
- Join our Legacy Society to make us part of your planned giving
- Ask your business to become an organizational member
- Bequeath a Memorial Gift
- Donate Stocks/Securities
For more information contact Jack Hilovsky, jack@WAbikes.org, 206.224.9252. ext 306.