Give to Washington Bikes
If you’d like to support the non tax-deductible political work of Washington Bikes, please give below. Contributions and gifts to Washington Bikes are not tax deductible because they may be used to support our political activities. Questions? Call Tarrell Kullaway at 206.939.4312 or email her at email@example.com.
What your contributions enable us to do to make bicycling safe, convenient, and connected:
- Lead public policy change for more funding and better laws:
- ~$100 million in bike/walk investments for safety projects and trails in the last 10 years alone
- Over a dozen laws passed (and some bad ones blocked)
- Success working with agencies to improve road design and bicycle access
- Find and feature great bike travel destinations: Unforgettable experiences for you, a tourism boost for local economies
- Hold the statewide Washington Bike Summit, connecting advocates and professionals for better bicycling
- Get the next generation riding with middle-school PE classes that teach safe bicycling and walking skills
Thank you for your contribution!
WHERE WILL MY GIFT GO NOW THAT WASHINGTON BIKES MERGED WITH CASCADE?
Other Ways to Give
Bike-friendly license plates: We receive support from the Share the Road license plates for our work in bike/walk safety. If you don’t have the plate for your car, truck, RV, motorcycle, or trailer, get it now and make the streets a little bike-friendlier when even your car says that Washington Bikes.
Workplace giving: You can make workplace donations through EarthShare, United Way, Combined Federal Campaign, or the Combined Fund Drive for state employees.
Your employer may match your gift. Check with your Human Resources office to find out.
Your volunteer time may be matched by your employer. If you work for a company that makes donations based on employee volunteer hours and you give your time to Washington Bikes, your employer may donate to us. Contact Ariana Rundquist, firstname.lastname@example.org, for more details.
Microsoft, Outerwall, RealNetworks, and Adobe are just some of the Washington employers who will match your donations and/or your volunteer time.