Give to Washington Bikes
Help hold policymakers accountable for safe and accessible streets.
We’re dedicated to using our powerful statewide bike policy and advocacy work to retrofit Washington’s infrastructure to improve health, safety, and build up our communities.
Together we can grow bicycling throughout Washington!
Gifts to Washington Bikes are not tax-deductible. If you wish to give to the Washington Bikes PAC to help elect bike-friendly candidates at all levels of government, click here. Otherwise, complete the form below:
Thank you for giving to Washington Bikes!
Your contribution at work to make bicycling safe, convenient, and connected:
- Lead public policy change for more funding and better laws:
- $100 million in bike/walk investments for safety projects and trails in the last 10 years alone
- Over a dozen laws passed (and some bad ones blocked)
- Success working with agencies to improve road design and bicycle access
- Find and feature great bike travel destinations: Unforgettable experiences for you, a tourism boost for local economies
- Hold the statewide Washington Bike Summit, connecting advocates and professionals for better bicycling
- Get the next generation riding with middle-school PE classes that teach safe bicycling and walking skills