A custom weekend bicycle tour for six. A gourmet vegetarian dinner prepared at a unique location from a VW Campervan. A coveted RAMROD entry. A flat of organic raspberries picked and cleaned just for you. A private skate skiing lesson with equipment rental.
These are examples of auction items donated by supporters like you that create spirited bidding at our annual fundraising gala! Have you submitted a donation yet for our November 2 event? We all have talents, skills and interests that we can share with others—and help the Bicycle Alliance with its mission to get more people on bikes!
- Are you a yoga, pilates or Tai Chi instructor? You could donate a private or small group session.
- Share your love of home crafts like canning and jamming by offering a gift basket of your own goods or a lesson in your craft.
- Maybe you’re a healing arts practitioner. Massages, acupuncture treatments, reflexology sessions, and other therapies are welcome.
- Are you fluent in Spanish, Mandarin, French or other language? You could offer a couple of conversational sessions at a local coffee shop!
- Are you an experienced snowshoer? Why not lead a guided snowshoe hike and treat your guests to some hot chocolate afterward?
- Maybe you’d like to donate your time! You could offer a long weekend of house or pet sitting, a couple hours of yard and garden work, or some window washing.
We need donations as varied and interesting as people who ride bikes. Besides things that are creative and unique, we need tried and true donations as well. This includes themed gift baskets, tickets to sporting and cultural events, restaurant and retail gift cards. When in doubt, cash is always welcome!
Check our auction page for more information about our November 2 gala, including purchasing tickets and volunteering.
Thanks for helping us grow bicycling by supporting the auction!