Become a Member
Help us Grow Bicycling Statewide
Our supporters are the key to our success in growing bicycling statewide. With your help our accomplishments include:
- ~$120 million in state funding for biking/walking projects in the last 11 years, from trails to school-zone safety improvements.
- Over a dozen laws passed (and a few bad ones blocked!) for safety, education, and penalties for dangerous driving.
- Over 56,000 kids so far and another 15-16,000 each year learn to bike safely thanks to our Bicycle and Pedestrian Safety Education program for middle-school teachers in 42 school districts and counting.
- Designation of the first US Bicycle Route in the Pacific Northwest and on the West Coast, with more routes and bikeways to come.
- Publication of the first book of multi-day bike tours in Washington state to come out in over a decade.
Your tax-deductible membership donation funds legislative advocacy, education and safety programs, and lets us represent bicycling at the local, state, regional and national level. As a member you receive a 10% discount on all purchases online and in our retail store in Seattle’s Pioneer Square, our print and e-news updates, event invitations and more.
You can also print out a mail-in membership form to send with your check if you prefer.
Share the Road and Become a Washington Bikes Member — One Year Free!**
Get an individual one-year membership FREE** when you purchase a Share the Road License Plate for your motor vehicle (including motorcycles and trailers). This super-colorful license plate announces to the world that you support bicyclists, makes your car a mini-moving billboard for safe driving behavior, contributes to bike-friendlier streets, and supports safety and education programs.
**Restricted to supporters who aren’t already members of WA Bikes.