Safe Routes to School Summer Institute
The Summer Institute provides an opportunity for teachers, volunteers, and interested individuals to attend sessions on bike and pedestrian safety education, encouragement and engineering best practices, and many other topics.
Seattle – August 9 & 10, 2012
Center for Urban Horticulture
3501 NE 41st Street Seattle, WA 98195
Spokane – August 16 & 17, 2012
Centennial Middle School
915 North Ella Road, Spokane Valley, WA, 99212
- Washington Bikes
- Cascade Bicycle Club – Education Foundation
- Feet First
- King County Food and Fitness Initiative
- Office of Superintendent of Public Instruction
- Spokane Regional Health District
- Washington Department of Transportation
The Summer Institutes are a part of the Safe Routes to School Bicycle and Pedestrian Safety Education Grant 2010-2012, funded to the Office of Superintendent of Public Instruction by the Washington State Department of Transportation.