Bike the Olympic Peninsula
Rain forests and ocean views, mountain bike trails and small beach towns, and great paved trails.
- In our Washington state bike tour book: The Olympic Peninsula: America’s Rugged Northwest Corner. Towns: Port Angeles, Forks, Quinault, Montesano, Elma, McCleary, Olympia.
Inspiration From Our Blog:
- Riding in the Rain Shadow: Exploring the Port Angeles Area by Bike (Day One of 3-day bike tour)
- Riding in the Rain Shadow: Zig-Zag to Lake Crescent (Day Two)
- Riding in the Rain Shadow: Olympic Discovery Trail to Sequim Bay (Day Three)
- Olympic Discovery Trail: Car-Free Route Around Lake Crescent
Want to get ideas for more great rides in the #1 Bicycle Friendly State? Sign up for our monthly e-news.