Events & Rides
Please use our Event Submission Form if you would like us to include your meeting, ride or event on our calendar.
- This event has passed.
Bike Commuting 101 at Impinj
April 4 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Are you considering biking to work but you’re not sure how to get started? Join Commute Seattle for our FREE Bike Commuting 101 seminar where you’ll to learn about:
- Bike selection, clothing, and gear
- Safety, etiquette, and the rules of the road
- Urban cycling techniques Wet weather riding tips
- Basic bicycle maintenance
- Mobile technologies for biking
- Seattle bike routes and coming improvements to the bike network
Feel free to bring a lunch or snack. This event is free and open to the public thanks to support from Impinj and the Seattle Department of Transportation.