Northeast Washington Pine Country
Quiet back roads through miles of forest, hills and mountains, and the urban amenities of Spokane as one of your base camps and USBR10 taking you east into Idaho or west to the coast.
- In our Washington state bike tour book: Northeast Washington DIY. Towns will depend on you, once the book gives you some advanced adventure-planning skills. Consider Spokane your base camp. You might take in Davenport, Lake Roosevelt National Recreation Area, Kettle Falls, and Republic.
Inspiration From Our Blog:
- Bike It: USBR10 – Okanogan Country to Republic
- Bike It: USBR 10 – Over Sherman Pass to Colville
- Bike It: USBR 10 – A Long 92 Miles to Newport
- 10 Fun Things to Do By Bike in Spokane This Summer
- 8 Lakes Leg Aches: Great Name, Great Ride
Want to get ideas for more great rides in the #1 Bicycle Friendly State? Sign up for our monthly e-news.